Make the switch to owning your own business
If you’re stuck in a rut or you feel trapped in a dead end job, take back control and Well Polished will be there to support and guide you along the way. We will take you through a full training programme, take care of all your marketing and provide invaluable support throughout your
Does this sound familiar?
- Do you want to make the most of time with your family?
- Do you feel like you are not a valued member of your team?
- Have you lost the spark you once had a for a job you once loved?
- Would you love to care for your children or grandchildren without giving up work completely?
- Do you wish you could be a working parent AND stay at home?
- Have you been made redundant and don’t know what to do next?
- Are you stuck in the rut of a dead end job?
- Are you tired of early mornings and late nights at the office?
- Do you want to slow down leading up to retirement?
- Are you beginning to hate that morning commute?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of those questions, why not take the first steps to become a Well Polished franchisee?
You’ve decided to buy a franchise – what next?
Becoming a franchisee with Well Polished couldn’t be easier. Simply get in touch with us and we will send you an information pack, review which territories are available then have a brief chat to understand your goals and find you a suitable territory.
Once you become a member of the Well Polished family, we will help you every step of the way.
Change your life and live by your own rules
It is always reassuring to know that owning a franchise has a much lower risk than starting a business from scratch, plus you will get to spend more quality time together and make memories as a family.
Not only will you be able to work flexibly, but you will also be able to work wherever you are. Whether you are at home, in a coffee shop or even in another country, all you need is a good internet connection and a mobile phone. It also means that you can work around your lifestyle so you never have to miss out on precious time with friends and family.